1. Use My Learning Plan (MLP) to register for all events sponsored by CiTi.
2. If you are registering from an organization that does not use MLP, create an account here. Select "Need An Account". Print out the registration form from MLP; have it signed by your Superintendent or Business Official; and fax it to the CiTi ISS office at 315.963.4280.
3. Please register early. This prevents you from being closed out of a workshop or having the workshop cancelled due to low enrollment.
1. A fully executed cross contract is required for anyone from a non-component district. These districts will be billed $100/full day unless otherwise noted in the workshop description. We cannot bill districts without a prior commitment.
2. For participants from non-educational agencies, large city school or private institution, a purchase order, credit card, or cash is required to secure registrations. The cost is the same as a non-component district.
1. If you cancel up to 7 days prior to the workshop, there will be no charge.
2. If cancellation is less than 7 days prior to the workshop, full payment is expected.
1. Workshop closings will be posted on the CiTi webpage.
2. If CiTi is closed, any workshop scheduled at CiTi will be canceled.
3. If CiTi is delayed, full day workshops will begin at 10:00. Half day morning workshops will be canceled. Half day afternoon workshops will still run.
4. If a CiTi sponsored event is scheduled to occur in another location, please check the CiTi webpage.