Computer Support Services
The computer support service provides an array of technology-related functions to enhance or expand district capabilities. We strategize with districts to develop and deploy cost-effective solutions that improve productivity and capability.
CiTi's Technology Team is available when district technical support teams need additional capacity or require special skills not available internally. We provide support via e-mail, phone or onsite. Costs are based on actual use and are quoted following an initial consultation with the district.
Online Training / Instructor-led Training
We provide a variety of training opportunities for district personnel. Training is offered in several formats including instructor-led, on-line computer-based and via live, remote connections through the Internet. In addition to creating and delivering training, CiTi personnel work with other training providers to coordinate supplementary training opportunities for our districts.
Research and Consulting
Our team provides research, consulting and development services to support district needs. Possible topics include networking, SharePoint sites, virtualization, educational software and hardware, adaptive technologies, server builds and integration, vendor selection, job candidate interview assistance, etc.
Website / Data Services
The web data services group at CiTi develops solutions for districts. Solutions are delivered through the web and typically driven by SQL-compliant database architectures. This helps to assure that solutions are available at any time, from any location and from any type of Internet connected computer system.
Some of our solutions include:
• Classroom Blogs – We provide classroom blogs using a customized version of Wordpress. Our implementation makes it easy for a single administrator to manage all users and all blog sites. Hosted within our network allows for restricting access to a finite set of web viewers.
• Team Task Manager / Inventory – An online system for tracking, categorizing and reporting upon the activities and inventory of teams (Help Desk, technical support, operations and maintenance, etc).
• Custom surveys – Much more powerful and flexible than some popular tools, we utilize open source solutions to help you perform surveys and data collection.
Online Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans
CiTi is pleased to provide districts an online solution to collect and process Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) documentation.
This online tool allows assessment teams to contribute to collaborative confidential documentation replacing paper form based processes. This allows for CSE’s and their teams to have a process to edit, monitor, review, and report on current and consistent data.
The web services group at CiTi develops an abundance of solutions for districts. Please inquire to see how we can help build custom solutions.
Some of our solutions include:
• Safe Schools System – An on-line collection of 360º virtual-reality, still and video images of every district facility. Used by emergency and district
personnel during times of crisis.
• Graphic Design – A collection of services focused on the improvement of the look/feel of district information for multimedia, web, print or broadcast.
• Multimedia Creation – Mixing a collection of capabilities and skills, our team can produce videos, animations, DVD/CD products, etc.
• Video Recording & Production – Members of our team can go on-site to digitally record events, presentations, etc., and then convert this information
into DVD or web-deliverable formats.