Template Shadow

Fingerprinting Process

  • To schedule an appointment to be fingerprinted, contact MorphoTrust at www.identogo.com or by calling 877.472.6915.

    • When you visit the website, click on NY on the map.
    • Click “online scheduling”
    • Click the link to continue in English
    • Enter your first and last name
    • In the ORI number box, enter TEACH
    • Choose a fingerprint reason from the drop-down menu
    • Enter your zip code
    • A list of available locations and dates will appear. Choose a location and date, then “click to schedule”. A list of available times on that date will appear.  Choose a time.
    • Complete the personal information requested on the next page and click send information.
    • Continue to follow the online instructions.


    The fee for fingerprinting is $102, which includes the following:

    • DCJS (Division of Criminal Justice Services – NYS): $75
    • FBI: $14.75
    • MorphoTrust fee: $12.25

    Identification Needed

    A photograph will be taken at the time of fingerprinting. You must provide two forms of identification. At least one form must contain a photo.

    Acceptable Photo Identification Documents

    • U.S. Passport (unexpired or expired)
    • Permanent Resident Card
    • Alien Registration Receipt Card
    • Unexpired Foreign Passport
    • Driver’s License or Photo ID Card (issued by U.S. State or Territory)
    • U.S. Student ID Card with photo (High School or College)
    • Unexpired Employment Authorization with photo (Form I-766, I-688, I-688A or B)
    • Photo ID Card issued by Federal, State or Local Government

    Additional Identification Documents

    • Voter Registration Card
    • U.S. Military Card or Draft Record
    • Military Dependent’s ID Card
    • Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
    • Native American Tribal Document
    • Canadian Driver’s License
    • U.S. Social Security Card
    • Original or Certified Copy of a Birth Certificate issued by authorized U.S. agency with official seal
    • Certification of Birth Abroad (Issued by U.S. Department of State)
    • U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
    • School Record or Report Card (only accepted for applicants under the age of 18)
    • Clinic, doctor or hospital record (only accepted for applicants under the age of 18)