Teacher Immersion Program
Participation in a range of paid educational opportunities in benefifiting aspiring teachers.
- Consistent work schedule with compensation of $100/day for substitute teaching
- K-12 substitute teaching opportunities
- Observe effective teachers
- Work with students in a small classroom setting
- Required to participate in staff development designed specifically for this program
- Options to participate in BOCES staff development
- Top professional orientation and mentorship through BOCES meetings
- Convenient locations that include BOCES and component districts in Oswego County
- Fellows must commit to specific days of the week for the semester
- Develop relationships with students, staff and administration in BOCES & school district
Interested candidates should send a resume, two letters of reference (one from a college professor) and a letter of interest to Kristen Foland at email@example.com by June 1, 2021.
To learn more, interested participants are invited to join us for information days!
- May 4, 2021 @ 1:00 p.m.
- May 5, 2021 @ 5:00p.m.