The Center for Instruction, Technology & Innovation's Human Resources Department can help answer questions related to employee benefits, including insurance, disability and Workers' Compensation, as well as teacher and teaching assistant certification.
In addition, the department is responsible for the hiring of all new employees.
For Recruitment and Hiring of New Employees, contact Mary Soble.
• Advertisements in local newspapers for open positions
• Internal postings
• Short-term disability insurance
• Vacation, sick and personal days
For Staff Information and Employee Benefits, contact Bettie Jo Cronk.
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Processing appointment forms and related paperwork for inclusion on
each month's Board agendas
• Long-term disability insurance
• Workers' compensation
For the Regional Teacher Certification Office, contact Lisa Spencer.
• Assist employees and the general public with certification questions
• Evaluate and process applications to the New York State Education
Department for teachers, teaching assistants and coaches
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of CiTi. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com