Successful completion of this course qualifies students for an MV-285 Course Completion Certificate and an MV-278 Pre-licensing Certificate. The program consists of 24 hours of classroom instruction and 24 hours of in-vehicle instruction, with six hours behind the wheel and 18 hours observing. Students must be 16 years old prior to the beginning of the course. Billed by FTE, the vehicle is provided and serves a maximum of 24 students per semester.
Please contact your home school counseling office for information regarding registration, class schedules, tuition, etc.
Director of College & Career Education
Driver Ed. is held at:
- Paul V. Moore High School (Central Square)
- G. Ray Bodley High School (Fulton)
- Mexico High School (Mexico)
- John C. Birdlebough High School (Phoenix)
- Pulaski Middle-Senior School (Pulaski)
- Age 16 and over
- Must be currently enrolled in high school - no graduated students
- Health Form
- Photo Release
- Copy of permit or license (be sure copy is legible)
- Copy of birth certificate ONLY if student does NOT have a permit or license
- Copy of IEP/504 where applicable