The Project Explore program provides students in grades nine through 12 with an opportunity to explore various vocational mediums encouraging interest in both school and vocational programming.
Students will exit the program with an employability profile and portfolio that may be utilized upon seeking employment or added to upon entering a Career and Technical Education Program.
- A strong emphasis on vocational soft skills and entry-level job skills;
- Developing basic work habits and safety;
- Carpentry and computer-based carpentry;
- Agricultural woodworking and business;
- Automotive services;
- CDOS Credential Opportunities.