Welcome to CiTi BOCES’ TASC Assessment Program!
Current TASC Exam Dates
Cayuga Community College
Oswego High School
Mexico Main Campus
- Center for Instruction, Technology & Innovation - Mexico, NY
- Cayuga Community College - Fulton, NY
- Bring you entrance ticket for your assigned TASC exam. You will not be allowed into the exam without it.
- On each day of the test, you must bring TWO original proofs of identity. First proof must be: Driver's License, passport, military identification or non-driver's ID. Second proof must be: library card, credit card, birth certificate or social security card. Without one of each of these identifications, you will not be allowed to test.
- Everyone must report on the first day, even if you are taking only part of the test. You need to be present both days to take entire test.
- Plan on being present approximately 4-5 hours each day to complete the test.
- You must arrive on time, no one will be admitted late.
- No food or drink are allowed in testing rooms, except water with a lid, which can be stored on the floor near your testing station.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the testing area.
- There will be short breaks between each section of the test for your convinience.
Please mail all TASC exam applications to:
179 County Route 64
Mexico, NY 13114
Attention: John Ramin