Current GED EXAM DATES
View our Google Calendar for current GED Exam dates.
- Center for Instruction, Technology & Innovation - Mexico, NY
- Examinees may set up an account for the GED Test
- On each day of testing, examinees must bring TWO valid original proofs of identity as follows:
- -First proof must be one of the following: driver's license, passport, military identification or non-driver's ID
-Second proof must be one of the following: library card, credit card, birth certificate or social security card
-Please note: failure to bring the required 2 proofs of identity may result in ineligibility to sit for the exam
- Each testing session is designed to last up to 5 hours
- Examinees must arrive on time as no individuals will be admitted late
- No food or drinks are permitted in the testing area.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the testing area. Any cell phones brought to the testing area will be collected prior to testing via the GED Examiner and returned once the examinee signs out of testing session. Lockers are available for lockup of phones and belongings.
- There will be short breaks between each section of the test.
179 County Route 64
Mexico, NY 13114
Attention: John Ramin