Heavy Equipment Maintenance & Operation (HEMO)
The program is presented in four modules: Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Dozers and Backhoe Loaders. Training includes: classroom and simulators, equipment identification, maintenance and tools. Students will also learn basic site setup, equipment operating techniques and safe equipment loading and transporting. Students practice using state-of-the-art equipment. Upon successful completion, students will be issued a CiTi Certificate of Completion.
- SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) Code: 47-2073
- U.S. Department of Labor: www.bls.gov/SOC
- Currently not a COE approved program
- Completed application
- Students must provide their own steel toe work boots
- Pass a DOT physical and drug test