Earn the National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC) through Work Ready Oswego, NY for FREE!
Looking for a job or promotion? Need a little something extra to add to your resume?
Employers want skilled employees. One way to set yourself apart and demonstrate your skills is to earn the National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC). The NCRC is a nationally recognized credential that validates essential work skills needed for success in jobs across industries and occupations The NCRC is earned through successful completion of three core ACT WorkKeys Assessments.
The required ACT WorkKeys assessments are: Applied Math, Graphic Literacy and Workplace Documents. The NCRC designation is awarded based on results of the ACT WorkKeys assessments:
- Bronze (score of 3 or higher on one or more of the required assessments)
- Silver (score of 4 or higher on one or more of the required assessments)
- Gold (score of 5 or higher on one or more of the required assessments)
- Platinum (score of 6 or higher on one or more of the required assessments)
Stop by any of these sites for more information or call the CiTi office at 315.593.9471:
- Cayuga Community College - CiTi, Fulton
- Oswego County Opportunities OCO, Fulton & Oswego
- Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton
- City of Oswego Rental Assistance Program, Oswego
*The NCRC is available at no cost to Oswego County New York residents or Cayuga Community College Fulton Campus students.
Oswego County Workforce New York
We help community members access the tools they can use to find employment and manage their career. Scholarships are also often available to help pay for training. Job seekers can assess their current skill levels, receive resume assistance and get job referrals. Individuals already employed can use our services to advance their careers or change jobs. Services are also offered to help employers find skilled workers. Call us at 315.591.9000 or visit us on the web at www.yourcareerconnection.org.